Successful business leaders in our community know the positive impact Orchestra Kentucky has had on our quality of life. Your participation as a partner concert sponsor enables Orchestra Kentucky to continue to accomplish its goals and set new ones for the future.
Your gift not only underwrites the cost of the performance, it builds a partnership that benefits our community and region, Orchestra Kentucky, and your company and our local economy. Our goal is to form a creative association with you to grow into a long-term productive relationship.
We seek to incorporate your ideas and needs with ours to help us both serve our neighbors and friends.
Or call (270) 846-2426
CONCERT SPONSOR BENEFITS
Brand and Logo Recognition and Image Enhancement
- Exclusive logo recognition in print ads and program pages for the sponsored concert(s)
- Acknowledgement in radio and television ads (if produced)
- Acknowledgement in concert posters (if produced)
- Recognition as sponsor in a pre-concert announcement
- Recognition as sponsor in press release
- Company logo on pages promoting sponsored concert(s) and on Orchestra Kentucky website, with a link to sponsor’s website
- Recognition in email announcements sent to over 3,000 addresses
- Inclusion in other promotional materials as a sponsor, including the subscription brochure(s)
- Recognition on concert tickets for sponsored concert(s)
- Framed signage announcing sponsorship in lobby (to be retained as a memento by the Company)
TICKETS AND HOSPITALITY
- Tickets to each sponsored performance during the season (number determined by level of sponsorship)
- Unlimited access to Orchestra Kentucky open rehearsals
- In addition to benefits specific to the sponsored series, sponsor will receive a variety of year-round opportunities to extend the value of its investment.
- Logo and link to company website on Orchestra Kentucky sponsors webpage
- Listing as a sponsor in the concert program book
- Recognition on the Podium Partners signage in the SKyPAC lobby
- Invitations to special donor and sponsor events
- Designated corporate relations contact to service and facilitate your sponsorship as well as other ticket and event needs
- Membership in the Elm Street Society (for sponsorships of $5,000 or more)